Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oklahoma Aquarium

I took my 2yr old daughter to the Oklahoma Aquarium on Tuesday.

http://www.okaquarium.org/

I didn't think it was all that special, but it was really interesting to my 2yr old daughter, Hailey. She drug me all throughout the building to look at the exhibits a couple of dozen times. There was some places where the kids could actually touch the animals, but those exhibits were overcrowded so my daughter never got to touch anything.

She loved the sting ray's the best. We looked at this exhibit the most. The tank had a bench around it so she could climb up and look inside the open top exhibit. She loved seeing the sting ray's swim around.

Ticket Prices for General Admission*
$13.95 for adults
$11.95 for seniors and military
$9.95 for children 3 – 12
Children 2 and under are admitted free
*Plus applicable taxes

I think its a great thing for kids to see/do if you are in this area of Oklahoma and have some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment