Friday, July 31, 2009

Bounce Dryer Ball

I had a chance a month ago to review the Bounce Dryer Ball. Vocalpoint sent it to me to try out and review.

I had used up the last of my dryer sheets so it was a perfect opportunity to try it out !! I read the directions and was easily able to stick it to the inside drum of my dryer. Once attached I noticed how STRONG smelling it was. The scent is Outdoor Fresh but its still really strong!

It took a couple of weeks to get out of the habit to try to put a dryer sheet in the dryer and look for one afterward to put in the trash.

Here it is about a month later..I don't really even think about a dryer sheet anymore until my husband did laundry for the 1st time in a month and asked where the dryer sheets were at.

When its time to replace the dryer catridge it will say REPLACE and I can go to the store and buy a replacement catridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment