Friday, November 13, 2009

Etsy Shop Sale !

I'm offering some my ready made items here on my blog for clearance prices ! Really need to clear out some old inventory and raise the $$ to finish paying for the back property taxes.

Everything priced here is what I will sell it for..  This stuff is ready to go ! Custom Items in my store will have to go for full price !

Prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
$5.00 Priority Mail shipping on all items listed here!

$15.00
Pink Mickey Mouse Skirt
2T/3T



$18.00
Thanksgiving Skirt
4T


$7.00
18m
Polka Dot Skirt


$15.00
Cherry Skirt
2T/3T


$7.00
Purple Polka Dot Peasant Top
24m

1 comment:

  1. Look at your cute stuff! I love the scrappy skirt. I have toyed with making those, but they are a little more labor intensive than I like to do for my shop, (you know the whole time is money thing). You should put your etsy shop on your side bar so that we could check it out. I'm always glad to meet a fellow seamstress!

    ReplyDelete