Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spring Kids Consignment Sale

2x's a year there is a local kids consignment sale !

March and October of every year.  I have been participating for almost 2yrs now. 


I take my daughter's outgrown clothes & toys to sell to buy her new(er) stuff. 

I earn 70% of what I price the items for.  Its alot more work than dumping off at a consignment store, but I make alot more money too so its worth it.  After the sale I can expect to bring home $200-$300 a sale. 

Its now time to start entering my stuff online into their inventory system for the March sale.  Sure March is not even close, but I get started now so I don't have to wait until the last moment to rush to get things done. 

Would love to do a Just Between Friends sale but they only come into the city and can't afford to drive 2hrs round trip to consign.  Wish someone would buy a franchise locally !

No comments:

Post a Comment