Friday, September 18, 2009

When it rains it pours

Earlier this week my husband parked his truck under a tree and a small dead limb fell on it and busted out the corner of the windsheild.
You couldn't drive the truck anywhere so we had to pay extra for someone to come out to fix it.
$180.00 for windsheild
Then last night the alternator in my car decided to go out ..
$115.00 for Alernator (hubby will install it!)
Then to top my week off..
I'm 18 days late for my period and the test says NEGATIVE !!! I have irregular cycles but not this far off.. After Trying to Concieve #2 since March 2008 its a bit more a disappointment. I always wanted 2 kids and sometimes it seems that will never happen. I'm 32yrs old and hubby is 36 so I feel our child baring days are getting smaller and smaller. I don't want to be 40 and still TTC#2.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having such a tough week!!!! I hope that you will get a positive test soon! :) good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then my pattern was off by 2 inches ;) I tend to make my daughters skirts a little short since it is 115 degrees here....I should probably mention that in the post ;)

    ReplyDelete