Saturday, October 24, 2009
1st Christmas Project
I'm not finished with my Pink Black Mickey Mouse Skirt yet, but I wanted to annouce my 1st christmas custom I will be making.
I will make this in red & white strips, white bodice with a candy cane appliqued on it. Then matching red pants with white ruffle and maybe applique a candy cane on them also..
This will be a totally new thing for me to make..I've had this pattern for awhile but everytime I say I will make it, I get scared and put it away ! Now its time to tackle it !
It will go in my Etsy Store for sale once finished !
I hope to start my 1st christmas custom by Nov 1st.. After I finish my Mickey Skirt I would like to work some on the blanket I'm making my daughter for christmas.
- ► 2010 (46)
- Shopping,Sewing,Housework, Job.. My life..
- In Search of ..Circo Dress 3T or 4T
- Tomorrow is Fun Day
- Bella's Bowtique Giveaway
- Reversible Skirt Pattern Testing
- Mickey Mouse Skirt
- Sewing pattern giveaway
- Bobbityboo Custom Skirt Giveaway
- 1st Christmas Project
- Thanksgiving/Fall Skirt
- Youcanmakethis Free Patterns
- Preview of my clothing labels
- Mickey Minne Halloween Skirt
- Mickey Minnie Patchwork Skirt
- Fall Consignment Sale
- Youcanmakethis giveaway
- Where did fall go?
- Halloween Trick or Treat bag
- Fall Days...
- Life in the fast lane...
- Start of a busy weekend
- Halloween Outfit
- October 1st
- ▼ October (26)