I made $250.40 at the fall consignment sale
Since I took over $1,000 worth of stuff, I'm a tad disappointed but I still made enough to pay for my daughter's christmas gifts and maybe 1-2 things for hubby for christmas.
I got my leftover clothes organized into 3 piles..
I will be listing my leftover's on Ebay a few everyday.. Be sure to check out my ebay for my stuff !
- ► 2010 (46)
- Shopping,Sewing,Housework, Job.. My life..
- In Search of ..Circo Dress 3T or 4T
- Tomorrow is Fun Day
- Bella's Bowtique Giveaway
- Reversible Skirt Pattern Testing
- Mickey Mouse Skirt
- Sewing pattern giveaway
- Bobbityboo Custom Skirt Giveaway
- 1st Christmas Project
- Thanksgiving/Fall Skirt
- Youcanmakethis Free Patterns
- Preview of my clothing labels
- Mickey Minne Halloween Skirt
- Mickey Minnie Patchwork Skirt
- Fall Consignment Sale
- Youcanmakethis giveaway
- Where did fall go?
- Halloween Trick or Treat bag
- Fall Days...
- Life in the fast lane...
- Start of a busy weekend
- Halloween Outfit
- October 1st
- ▼ October (26)