Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Days...

Yesterday it was a cool fall day so I was inspired to pull out my Halloween Patchwork skirt I made for my Etsy store and let my daughter wear it. Target Halloween Top, Halloween Patchwork Skirt,black warm tights and black boots. I thought she looked adorable !!


I had two vehicle loads of stuff to take to the consignment sale.. My parents truck full of the big things..Highchair,crib mattress,baby gates, etc.. My vehicle had 4 tubs of clothing to fill it up, plus my daughter's carseat (not for sale!). I love my SUV !!


I love fall weather .. Its cool but not too cold.. Perfect weather to break out those fall clothes.. Jeans, long sleeve shirts. Windows open during the day to let in fresh air..and having the heater on low of a night to keep the chill off the air in the house.

I will work on sewing some more on my Mickey Minnie Halloween skirt .. then make a Thanksgiving/Fall skirt..
I will use Moda's Gooble Gooble Charm Squares..

No comments:

Post a Comment